Welcome to Playwhat (http://playwhat.hk/en) (“ the Website”)
By entering the main page of the Website, you agreed to be bound by the terms stated below (“the Terms”).
- We may change, add to or delete the Term(s) from from time to time in our sole discretion. Please read the Terms every time before entering the Website. By continuing to use the Website following such modification(s) to the Terms, you agree to be bound by such modification(s).
- We may, at our absolute discretion and at any time, without prior notice to you, add to, amend or remove material from the Website, or alter the presentation, substance, or functionality of the Website.
- We may, at our sole discretion, to temporarily suspend the Website to upgrade or modify the Website, and/or restrict your access to and use of the Website where we consider it reasonably necessary for the operation of the Website. We shall not be responsible for any loss or damage you may incur as a result of any such suspension, restriction or prohibition.
- Unless otherwise specified by us in the Website or pursuant to separate licences granted by us, you must not download, copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute or resell any pictures and content from the Website in any format and by any means. For any request of our agreement/licence for our picture(s) and content, please send email by email@example.com for enquiry.
- The Website may contain information provided by third parties. We do not separately verify the information provided by such third party or agency and you are cautioned thus to the reliability and accuracy of the information accordingly. You should exercise and rely solely on your own skill and judgment in your use of the Website and interpretation of the information. We do not accept any responsibility whatsoever in respect of any such information, including error, omission, virus or anything which may change, erase, add to or damage your software, data or equipment. Any use of and reliance of such information is at your own risk.
- You must not respass, break into, access, use or attempt to trespass, break into, access or use any other parts of our servers, and/or any data areas for which you have not been authorized by us.
- You must not post or transmit any unlawful, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, abusive, hateful, offensive, or otherwise objectionable or unreasonable information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or foreign law, infringe any intellectual property right, proprietary rights or confidentiality obligations of others.
- You must not post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus, trojan horse, worm or other harmful component.
- You must not post or transmit any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or schemes or other unsolicited commercial communication, or engage in spamming or flooding.
- We may monitor User Generated Content on the Website, and that we reserve the right to modify, edit, or remove any of said content at our discretion, without notice, and for any reason. You further understand and agree that we may prescreen User Generated Content and may decide, in our discretion, without notice, and for any reason, not to publish it. We assume no responsibility for monitoring, modifying, removing, or declining to publish User Generated Content.The views and opinions expressed by other users on this Website are theirs alone and should not be ascribed to the Website. User Generated Content and Third Party Information are the sole responsibility of the users and third parties, and their accuracy and completeness are not endorsed or guaranteed by us. User Generated Content and Third Party Information are the property of the creator and we claim no right, title or interest to any such content and disclaim all warranties and liabilities related thereto.
- If you believe your copyright-protected work was posted on this website without authorization, you may submit a copyright infringement notification to us requesting for removal of the content, via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The limitation of liability contained in these Terms will apply to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws.
Last updated: 1 June 2020